September 5, 2008

God Is Good

I want to share an interesting blog I stumbled on the other day. The blog’s author is Fr. John Moses and can be found at Ramblings of a Redneck Priest. He is the priest at All Saints of North America in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley (where I was born and raised). Many years ago I dated his youngest sister. She and one of her other sisters are also now Orthodox. I was reacquainted with her while on a trip to Virginia and looking for the nearest Orthodox parish. While standing in the parking lot I heard someone yell my name. It was the sister of my old girlfriend. They are both parishioners at All Saints (imagine having your brother as your priest). It is also the church where my younger brother was baptized. He is the one on the far right in the first row.

No comments: